Friday, February 1, 2008

Opening day

Props to Jessie for kicking me in the (maternity) pants to get a blog going. She started a myspace page for me last April. Which I have updated all of four times. Let's hope this new endeavor gets a little more TLC.

I'm visiting Jessie this week to meet the newest member of the Pollard fam: Baby Griffin (which we learned tonight means "strong in faith"). Speaking of baby names, Baby Koskan's arrival is six weeks away, and Tracy and I have yet to settle on, much less sort through, names. Anyone, any ideas? Bueller, anyone?

The cute kid with me is Grif. What a cool kid. The only bummer is that this cool kid will have grown so much by the next time I get to hold him.

1 comment:

Jess.Pollard said...

I'm so proud of you for getting on your "to-do" list. Can't wait to see pics on here...